Friday, October 12

for now, not forever

I'm just going to come out & say it-

I'm taking a break.
From the whole 'blog thing'.

As I'm sure you have noticed, I haven't been able to update as much as I used too. In the beginning it was for fun, a stress reliever of sorts while the boys napped. And now that they are older I seem to have a lot less time to sit & write type. J's 'schooling' & an almost mobile 'A' mean a busy mummy. I am hoping to do an update here & there, but I'm also trying to be honest with myself. With the holidays steadily approaching, & lots of handmade gifties to be made, my hands will be busy.

So, for now I'm planning a monthly update.
If I find myself with time to spare (ha!) I'll jump on & give a little extra.

My hope for this little blog was to eventually cut ties with Facebook & have a place for family & friends to connect with us. See what the boys are up too. Hear about our adventures. But that has yet to happen.

As we fall into a more steady routine, I hope to once again make time to come on here. But for now-

-I'll see you around :)

1 comment:

  1. totally understandable. good luck with all that holiday crafting you productive such and such! i'll be blogging away and getting next to nothing done until 3 days before the holidays, as per usual :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Why Hello there, Darling/Sir :)
Can't wait to hear what's on your mind.
Type away, Friend, type away~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...