Wednesday, September 12

Cookin' in the Kitch {Marshmallow Cripsy Treats}

I don't know if you can even call this a recipe.

There isn't much to it:
1-2-3 EAT. or in this case melt-mix-press-EAT
So simple a 2 year old can do it, well, everything minus the stove part.
Don't believe me?
I'll prove it...
Melt in pan
 Add marshmallows to pan, stir until melted
 Pour melted mix over cereal, stir 
 Press into pan
Eat & Enjoy!


NOTES-
-I used Marshmallow Mateys in place of Lucky Charms Cereal.
-The size of your pan will determine the thickness of your bars. I used a 12x12 cake pan & they were about one inch high. Next time I'll make a double batch so they are thicker.
-You could also add multi-color sprinkles on top...that wouldn't be a bad thing, that's for sure.
-Stop reading the fine print & go make these already! You know you want to....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Hello there, Darling/Sir :)
Can't wait to hear what's on your mind.
Type away, Friend, type away~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...