Monday, July 2

-OUT OF OFFICE-

Last week was busy, & this week is gonna be CRA-AZAY!

So I'm thinking ahead & am pretty darn positive that there won't be any action from me on this here little blog this week.

BUT

I will be back next week (hopefully) with a BIRTHDAY post, a KITCHEN UPDATE & maybe even a PORCH FINALE POST!!!!

And if you're good little girls & boys I may even toss in a new Cookin' in the Kitch post! Do you know what you get when you take 4 main ingredients toss it in a cup & micro that baby? No? Well I do so you'll have to wait until next week to see (*Insert evil laugh here*)

Wish me luck, fingers crossed I can survive the madness that lies ahead...

DUN DUN DUNNN

1 comment:

Why Hello there, Darling/Sir :)
Can't wait to hear what's on your mind.
Type away, Friend, type away~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...