Tuesday, April 10

Hats off to you

As I mentioned before, I was on a mission to give homemade baby gifts to all the new arrivals of our Baby Group. Well, as luck would have it, one of the mums posted a Group Meeting for this Wednesday. Perfect! Only problem was I needed to re-make ALL of the gifts because the Newborns I had crafted them for are now 2-3 months old! 

I made the newest little Girl her hat this past weekend & was able to deliver just before Easter. That left 4 boy gifts. I wanted them to all look a little different, but when it comes to boy hats that doesn't leave much wiggle room. Also....I have a tendency to make it up as I go...doesn't always turn out in my favor. If I had a couple more days I would probably re-do one, but this will do for now.

Little 'A' was kind enough to model them for you fine folks to see~
Hat for "Baby R"
 
Hat for "Baby C"
Hat for "Baby B"
And last, but not least, a hat for a little guy still Bakin' in the Oven :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Hello there, Darling/Sir :)
Can't wait to hear what's on your mind.
Type away, Friend, type away~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...