Wednesday, April 4

Ugh....

Very displeased with the way today is going. And when I say today, I mean that starting from 12:01 a.m. today. Which is when I fell asleep. 'Husband' had to work again last night, I finally got little 'A' settled for the night at midnight, went to bed, & was woken up just after 1am by BOTH boys...at the same time.

#1. Don't let the closed eyes fool ya', they are both awake.
#2. The time I finally call 'Hubs' to see when he will be home. Little 'A' dozed off shortly after.
#3. When I finally got 'J' back to bed.
#4. The time that Little 'A' woke back up...
and so on and so forth it continued.

I think it goes without saying...I'm a little tired...and irritable...and desperately ready for nap-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Hello there, Darling/Sir :)
Can't wait to hear what's on your mind.
Type away, Friend, type away~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...