Wednesday, April 11

Zzzzz....?

You know that moment when the kids are asleep, you can't stop complaining about how UNbelievably tired you are & yet you can't for the life of you drag your ass to bed? That moment is now.

Do I have more productive plans in store for my precious evening hours?
No.

So what's stopping me?
The fact that I would have to actually get up, brush my teeth, & go to bed.

Just can't seem to wrap my head around that first part there...getting up. I imagine at some point I'm going to have to give in & just do it....or just sleep on the couch. Yea, Plan B ain't lookin' too shabby right about now...

...ZzZzZzZzZ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Hello there, Darling/Sir :)
Can't wait to hear what's on your mind.
Type away, Friend, type away~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...